February 14-20, 2022
Random Acts of Kindness Week is a fun way to intentionally share acts of kindness and spread joy. Northfield Shares invites you to get involved and help make the world more kind, one small act at a time. Experience the joy that comes from doing good things for others. We look forward to seeing kindness spread throughout our community!
We have put together some tools to help you get started:
- Our week-long Random Acts of Kindness Outline includes daily themes, quotes, and a few ideas for each day.
- Themed posters created by the Random Acts of Kindness Foundation for your use are great for your office, classroom, or social media!
- Random Acts of Kindness BINGO. Play individually or challenge a group of friends! Individuals, families, children, and adults are all encouraged to play. Simply print a BINGO card and have some fun!
English BINGO Card
Spanish BINGO Card
- Play the MOO Kindness Game. Spread kindness throughout our town of “Cows, Colleges, and Contentment” with the You’ve Been MOOed! image. Simply open and save to your mobile phone or computer. Do something kind and hand or send the image to your recipient. Connect with someone you maybe haven’t seen or talked to in a while and “MOO” them, too. Snap a selfie and post on facebook, tagging @NorthfieldShares so we can see the kindness spread!
- Check out the Volunteer Hub for current volunteer opportunities in the Northfield area. You can continue to spread kindness beyond this week and make a difference by volunteering in your community!
- The Random Acts of Kindness Foundation puts together ideas and free resources each year, so make sure to stop by their page for additional ideas.
- Need more ideas? Check out this list of fifty ideas for how you can spread kindness!
Note: Please follow COVID-19 guidelines and precautions while sharing Random Acts of Kindness!