Is my organization eligible for a grant?
• Grantee organization must be designated as a 501(c)3, or be fiscally sponsored by a 501(c)3
• Grantee organizations must serve people within the geography of the Northfield School District
What will NOT be funded by a Northfield Shares grant?
Requests will NOT be considered from:
• Religious organizations whose proposals support theological functions
• Political campaigns/candidates or political parties
• Labor or fraternal groups
• Projects that discriminate (e.g., race, color, national origin, sex, religion, ability, sexual orientation, and gender identity)
Funding will NOT be provided for the following:
• Funding that solely benefits an individual or individual family
• Expenditures incurred by the grantee prior to receiving the Stronger Together Fund grant
• Basic municipal services
• Purchasing real estate
• Endowment campaigns
• Capital campaigns
• Previously incurred debt
• Sectarian religious programs
• For-profit organizations
• Entry Fees/Pledges/Scholarships
What grant request amounts will be considered?
Minimum grant requests should be $500, and the maximum award is $25,000
When are applications due?
Proposals are due October 3, 2022. Decisions made finalized in November. Funds to be distributed by end of calendar year.
Where do I send the completed application?
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or Mail to: PO Box 802, Northfield MN 55057