Is my organization eligible for a grant?
- Grantee organization must be designated as a 501(c)3, or be fiscally sponsored by a 501(c)3
- Grantee organizations must serve people within the geography of the Northfield School District
What will NOT be funded by a Northfield Shares grant?
Requests will NOT be considered from:
• Religious organizations whose proposals support theological functions
• Political campaigns/candidates or political parties
• Labor or fraternal groups
• Projects that discriminate (e.g., race, color, national origin, sex, religion, ability, sexual orientation, and gender identity)
Funding will NOT be provided for the following:
• Funding that solely benefits an individual or individual family
• Expenditures incurred by the grantee prior to receiving the Stronger Together Fund grant
• Basic municipal services
• Purchasing real estate
• Endowment campaigns
• Capital campaigns
• Previously incurred debt
• Sectarian religious programs
• For-profit organizations
• Entry Fees/Pledges/Scholarships
What grant request amounts will be considered?
Minimum grant requests should be $500, with no maximum limit.
When are applications due?
Proposals are due October 2, 2023, with decisions made in November, and funds distributed by the end of the calendar year.
Where do I send the completed application?
Please email to email@example.com, or mail to Northfield Shares at PO Box 802, Northfield MN 55057.