Northfield Shares is grateful for the extraordinary generosity of our donors who provide funding to support tax exempt organizations. However, our funds are ultimately limited and we may not be able to support every request we receive, or to fully fund any given request. Proposals are reviewed and rated by the Grants Committee and the Board in terms of:
- eligibility and conformity to the grant guidelines
- ability to maintain and enhance the overall well-being of our community
- capacity and ability to successfully manage funds and execute proposal
- The Guidelines above apply to these proposals for funding requests from the Endowed Funds that Northfield Shares holds. In addition, specific purposes and criteria as determined by the donor are found within each fund description.
- The Grace Whittier Fund is donor-designated to support recreational opportunities for Northfield youth. Note: This grant has its own guidelines.
- The Nutting Beautification Fund is donor-designated for the beautification of Northfield.
- The Bill Clifford Family Legacy Fund is focused on helping young people (teens and young adults) reach their full potential.