Northfield Shares Seeks Part-Time Financial & Data Coordinator
Northfield Shares is looking to hire a part time, temporary Financial and Data Coordinator. This role will support the Interim Executive Director in processing financials for the Foundation and its fund holders.
Individual will be detail oriented and organized. Responsibilities to include:
- Processing of accounts payable and receivable
- Process donor advised fund grant requests
- General data and gift entry
- Provide monthly fund statements to Northfield Shares’ Fund Holders
- Prepare and communicate process money transfers with investment managers including quarterly rebalancing
- Serve as point person for audit, tax preparations and database. (audit/tax happens in spring/summer)
- Prepare necessary reports for tax and audit purposes (Spring/summer)
- Maintain records and documentation
- Maintain confidentiality of information.
- Other projects as needed
Financial and Data Coordinator Requirements
- Detailed and organized
- 2+ years related work experience.
- Outstanding financial and analytical skills.
- BA degree; preferred accounting, finance, economics or related field.
- Proficient computer skills, MS Office Suite and databases (CRM)
- Communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Experience with Stellar/iPhi Core Enterprise software beneficial but not necessary.
Approximately 5-10 hours per week
Flexible schedule (days)
Reports to Interim Executive Director
Interested candidates should email their letter of interest with a one-page summary of work experience to: email@example.com SUBJECT: Financial Coordinator