Join the Northfield Shares Team as the Program & Communications Manager
This position provides overall administrative support, program management, and communications support for Northfield Shares, consist with the direction provided by the Executive Director and Board of Directors.
Roles and Responsibilities
Program / Event Management
- Create, plan, implement and manage Northfield Shares events logistics in concert with Executive Director, including, but limited to grant distribution celebration, annual meeting, board meetings, and other special events.
- Support the Grants and Volunteerism committees and components of our mission
- Oversee goals and drive results from formalized committees and other ad-hoc committees or task forces as assigned.
- Work with Grants Committee chair and Executive Director to ensure accurate and timely grant process.
- Work alongside Volunteerism Committee and serve as primary contact for Volunteer HUB for individuals, organizations, and software support.
- Identify potential partnerships with other organizations within the community and develop those partnerships as appropriate.
- Attend various community events.
Communications/Social Media Specialist
- Develop and implement education/communication plan throughout various channels to support the mission of Northfield Shares including website, enewsletter, Northfield News, social media, print materials / collateral for events
- Work with designated outside marketing vendors as needed or indicated.
- Execute and monitor communication strategies.
- Shepard marketing projects from inception to fully executed.
- Track and report analytics on marketing and communications campaigns.
- Grant writing if applicable to skill set.
- Overall office support
- Oversee and maintain software programs supporting the work of Northfield Shares.
- Assist in the coordination of Board of Directors meetings.
- Other duties as directed by Board and/or Executive Director.
Position Requirements & Preferences
- 2+ years related work experience.
- Strong writing, computer, organizational and people skills
- Creative and ability to think analytically
- Experience with database use
- Experience with social media preferred (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Undergraduate degree; preferred
20-25 hours/week Option: This position could be held by two individuals at 10-12 hours per week.
$20-23/hour (Depending Upon Qualifications)
Reports to Executive Director
Must maintain confidentiality of information.
Interested candidates should email their letter of interest with a one-page summary of work experience to: email@example.com
Subject: Program, Events & Communication Manager