Thank you for your interest! Before you begin your application, we encourage you to review our grant guidelines.
A few items of note:
- The online grant application will open on September 1.
- The deadline for submitting an application is October 15.
- All applications must be completed online, using the form that opens on September 1. You may review Grant Application Questions beforehand by downloading a linked file formatted in Microsoft Word.
- Applicants may be asked for additional information during the review process.
- Applicants will be notified in late fall of the grant decisions, with funds being disbursed by end of the calendar year.
- Successful grantees will be expected to sign a Grant Agreement prior to funds being dispersed.
- Grant Impact Reports are due by September 30, following receipt of a grant. Previous grant recipients must send their Grant Impact Report before submitting a new application for grant funding.
If you have any questions, please contact Carrie Carroll, by email or call 507-403-9755.