Thank you for your interest! Before you begin your application, we encourage you to review our grant guidelines.
A few items of note:
- The online grant application will open on September 1.
- The deadline for submitting an application is October 15.
- All applications must be completed online, using the form that opens on September 1. You may review Grant Application Questions beforehand through a linked file.
- This year we have added a Collaborative Leadership section into our application. According to author David Chrislip, collaborative leadership is an innovative way of building partnerships to solve the civic problems too big for anyone to solve alone as well as a type of leadership that brings together diverse stakeholders to solve a community’s problems.
- Applicants will be notified in December of the grant decisions, with funds being disbursed early in the new year.
- Successful grantees will be expected to sign a Grant Agreement prior to funds being dispersed.
- Final Grant Reports are due by September 30, following receipt of a grant.
If you have any questions, please contact Mike Krance, Northfield Shares executive director, by email or call 507-403-9755.